- Sign up for a free account at Auth0.
- Create an API:
- Name: Border Gateway <bgw_domain>
- Identifier: https://<bgw_domain>:443
- Signing Algorithm: RS256
- This automatically creates an application named "Border Gateway <bgw_domain> (Test Application)".
- Adapt settings for this application:
- Allow "Password" at Advanced settings / Grant types.
- Enter "https://<bgw_domain>:443/callback" in field "Allowed Callback URLs"
- Create a User:
- Connection: Username-Password-Authentication
- Check your e-mail to verify this account.
Add the following to field "user_metadata" (this is where you maintain the authorization rules for each user):
- Tenant Settings:
- Default Directory: "Username-Password-Authentication"
- Create rule:
- Select template for an empty rule.
- Rule name: Add bgw rules as additional claim