- The format described below is based on the assumption that the Deployment Model (the annotated domain model) can be serialized as a directed graph.
- At the moment, only elements from the LinkSmart model (the Deployment Model) are serialized/extracted, but this format can also be used to serialize classes and objects from the Domain Model that don't have LinkSmart counterparts (i.e. no stereotypes defined)
- name is the name of the model
- version is the model version (e.g., timestamp)
- model is an array of directed graphs as described below
- ls_id and ls_name are attributes from the LinkSmart model
- ls_stereotype is a class from LinkSmart model: "Device" or "Resource"
- ls_attributes are the attributes of classes from the LinkSmart model
- domain_class is the class name from the application domain model
- domain_attributes are the attributes of classes from the application domain model
- children is an array of children nodes in the same format