- Expose APIs of devices/resources via standardized APIs and protocols (HTTP/REST, MQTT, etc)
- Implement native APIs/protocols of devices internally (if needed)
Manage devices and their resources in the Resource Catalog:.
- Publish registrations to (the) remote Resource Catalog(s)
- Continuously update these registrations (keepalive)
- Remove the registrations on devices failures and graceful shutdwon of the Device Connector
- Optionally, expose local read-only API Description with managed resources
- Device Gateway: a lightweight, natively-compiled Device Connector for integration of various devices through stdin/stdout communication with device-specific agents for specific agents for rapid prototyping of IoT applications.
- ...Thing Publisher: a service for exposing proprietary sensor data in the OGC SensorThings format over MQTT.