- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
This page has moved to: https://github.com/linksmart/device-gateway/wiki
Follow link above if you are not automatically redirected in 5 seconds.
The Device Gateway (DGW) provides an implementation of the Device Connector offering a simple integration of various IoT devices in LinkSmart® and rapid prototyping. Implementing the Device Connector functionality, it acts as a gateway between the low-level hardware access protocol and a TCP/IP network.
The main goals behind the DGW design are:
- Pluggable devices support
- Natively compiled for major platforms and architectures, including arm linux
- No modification/re-compilation/re-deployment of the DGW for a new device
- Exposure of device capabilities as network services by declaration/configuration
- Payload agnostic device exposure