The LinkSmart® team is proud to announce Broetchen API. Major releases are maintained to ensure that the involved services are interoperable, well documented and ready to use. Services of a major release work standalone but can also be integrated into a consistent LinkSmart® platform deployment.
Broetchen API is the first major release of next generation LinkSmart®. It includes the basic services for setting up device abstraction, service provisioning, time-series data storage and stream mining/learning functionalities. Broetchen API works seamlessly with the SenML data model.
Figure 1. LinkSmart Platform components. Green ones are released.
Device Gateway (≥1.1.0)
- Pluggable devices support
- Natively compiled for major platforms and architectures, including arm linux
- No modification/re-compilation/re-deployment of the DGW for a new device
- Exposure of device capabilities as network services by declaration/configuration
- Payload agnostic device exposure
Service Catalog (≥2.2.6)
- Exposes RESTful API for:
- Registering and updating Services (also MQTT support)
- Browsing the Service Catalog entries
- Retrieving information about specific Services
- Filtering Services
Historical Datastore (≥0.4.2)
- All three APIs fully implemented:
- Registry API: Registry of sensor meta-data and details regarding sensor data storage and aggregation
- Data API: Submission and retrieval of raw sensor measurements
- Aggregation API: Retrieval of aggregated sensor measurements
- Grafana Plugin
IoT Agents (≥1.7.0)
- Learning Agent & Data Processing Agent
- Three APIs fully implemented
- Stream Mining API (Statement API)
- Learning API (CEML API)
- IO API.
- The Statement and CEML APIs are CRUD and JSON based, while the IO are write-only (for Input) or read-only (for Output). The APIs are implemented as HTTPS RESTful and MQTT.